- Totally maintenance free
- Superior deep cycle life when compared to AGM
- Most versatile: Starting. Deep Cycle, Stationary
- Lowest cost-per-month (cost / months of life)
- Lowest cost-per-cycle (cost / life cycles)
- Superior shelf life when compared to Wet Cell
|Battery Model||GEL Magic 1500 150AH Battery|
|Battery Voltage (V)||12|
|Battery Type||VRLA GEL – C20 Rating|
|Free Replacement||0-48 Months !!|
|Expectated Life||5-7 Years|
A VRLA Gel battery utilizes a one way, pressure-relief valve system and Gelled (immobilized) electrolyte to achieve a recombinant technology. Gelled Electrolyte is formed by addition of silicon dioxide (SiO2) to diluted Sulphuric acid (H2SO4). Fused gelled electrolyte not only acts as electrolytic medium for ion movement but also provides infinite small crevices necessary for recombination reaction. Oxygen normally produced on the positive plate is transported to negative plates through crevices formed in fused gel and it is then absorbed by negative plates. This surpasses the production of hydrogen at the negative plates. Water (H2O) is produced instead, retaining the moisture within the battery. It never needs watering, and should never be opened as this would expose the battery to excess oxygen from air.
- Premium maintenance-free design requires no electrolyte maintenance unlike deep cycle flooded batteries that require frequent checking an adjustment of electrolyte level.
- High pressure venting system leads to high oxygen recombination efficiency.
- Because there is no liquid type electrolyte, it will not leak out of battery if tipped on its side.
- Higher tolerance against damage from deep discharge.
- Extended shelf life, low self-discharge rate.
- Enhance recharging efficiency.
- Do not need immediate recharge after discharging.
- Delivers the best combination cycling and deep cycle services.
- Prevention of Thermal runaway through efficient heat dissipation.
- Stable quality & High reliability.